Τετάρτη 17 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Backpack & beauty case "Man o to"

khonok ân dam ke neshîn-êm dar aywân man-o tô
ba-dô naqsh-o ba-dô Sûrat ba-yakî jân man-o tô

dâd-é bâgh-o dam-é morgh-ân be-deh-ad âb-é Hayât
ân zamânê ke dar-ây-êm ba-bostân man-o tô

akhtar-ân-é falak ây-and ba-naZZâra-ye mâ
mah-é khwad-râ be-nomây-êm ba-d-êshân man-o tô

man-o tô bê-man-o tô jam` shaw-êm az sar-é Zawq
khwash-o fâregh ze khurâfât-é parêshân man-o tô

tôTiy-ân-é falakê jumla shakar-khwâr shaw-and
dar maqâmê ke be-khand-êm ba-d-ân-sân man-o tô

în `ajab-tar ke man-o tô ba-yakê konj în-jâ
ham dar-în dam ba-`irâq-êm-o khorâsân man-o tô

yakê naqsh bar-în khâk-o bar-ân naqsh-é degar
dar behesht-é abadî-wo shakar-estân man-o tô

~Rumi (Man o To)

(Μετάφραση)
That moment (is)joyous and blessed when we are sitting
(together)in the veranda, you and I; with two forms and faces,
(yet)with one soul, you and I.

The gifts of the orchard and the speech of the birds will offer (us)
the Water of (Eternal)Life (at)the moment when we come into
the garden, you and I.

The stars of the (night)sky will come as our observers, (and)we
will reveal the moon itself to them, you and I.

You and I, devoid of 'you' and 'I' due to extreme joy and
delight, will be united (in friendship) : (we will be)happy and
without concern about absurd stories and distracting nonsense
you and I.

All the parrots of the sky will be (happily)chewing sugar in a
place where we will laugh in such a way, you and I.

This is (even)more astonishing: that you and I (are)in one corner
here, (yet)in this moment we are both in `Irâq and Khorâsân, you
and I.

(We have)one form on this earth and another form on that
(world)in everlasting Paradise and the (Home)Land of Sugar,
You and I.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου